Due to the way iOS testing works, we will need the device UDID from each device you will be testing on. Please see the instructions below and then send the UDID using the contact form. Thanks!!
To get your device UDID, you must use iTunes
1. Launch iTunes on Mac/Windows.
2. Connect your device to your PC.
3. In the upper-right corner, select the device.
4. In the Summary pane, click the Serial Number label under Phone Number.
The label Serial Number changes to Identifier and displays the device UDID.
5. To copy the device UDID, select Edit > Copy Identifier (UDID), or you may be able to right click the UDID to copy it.
If the Edit menu contains a Copy Serial Number menu item, keep clicking the Serial Number label under Phone Number to change the menu item to Copy Identifier (UDID).
6. Paste the device UDID into the contact form (click "Contact" below the game).
If you were in the previous round of testing, there is no need to send us your UDID again.
Once you've found your UDID if you could email it back to us as soon as possible so we can get the process of making you a beta tester on the way.
If you need any more assistance please email back.
Regards, Adam Skipper.